Air Quality Funding Programs - Agreement Information and Forms
This website provides information for recipients of air quality-related grant funding from the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG). Recipients of grant funding are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the grant process and forms outlined below.
Just Received a Grant Agreement from NCTCOG?
The following steps provide general guidance on the process you should follow after receiving an Agreement from NCTCOG. Please note that each program has its own requirements, so be sure to communicate with your NCTCOG staff contact.
- Review Agreement.
- Contact the NCTCOG staff contact with any questions.
- Sign and return Agreement and applicable Appendices.
- These documents must be signed by the Authorized Official for your organization, who is usually listed in the grant application. Some Agreements require signature on the following Appendices as part of the execution process:
- Lobbying Certification and Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Lower-Tier Participant Debarment Certification
- NCTCOG will sign and return a copy of the Agreement.
- Once signed by NCTCOG, the Agreement is considered executed.
- Begin Monitoring and Tracking Usage (for applicable projects).
Reimbursement requests require submission of the following forms. These forms do not need to be completed during the Agreement execution process.
- Activity Information Form [XLS]
- Vehicle/Equipment and Engine Disposition Form [PDF] (required for replacement and repower projects only)
- Subaward Reimbursement Forms - Applies to Clean Fleets North Texas and North Central Texas Clean School Bus Program
- Rebate Reimbursement Forms - Applies to North Texas Emissions Reduction Project, North Texas Freight Terminal Electrification, and North Texas Clean Diesel Project
Important Documents/Other Forms
Annual Asset Management Reporting Template [XLS]
Asset Transfer Form [PDF]
"Buy America" Certification Form for Equipment [DOC]
"Buy America" Certification Form for Vehicles [DOC]
Project Status Report [PDF]
Subgrantee Procurement Procedures [PDF]
W-9 Form [PDF]